Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tiny Sweaters


Because I have a need for quick results. These are tiny sweaters for the Christmas tree from Weekend Knits, a book I love. I've made several pairs of the fingerless mitts from this book as well, and everyone loves them. For the sweaters, I've used little bits of leftover yarn; for the mitts I like using chunky Baby Alpaca - so soft!! I'm in the middle of making my husband a pair so he can wear them and still use his keyboard, but I'm about to start from scratch on them since I waaaay overestimated how big to make the first one! Part of the need for quick results = reluctance to gauge.

3 comments:

Windansea said...

Hi Gail, I think we did meet on KR - Thanks, and try not to freeze!

Windansea said...

Thanks knit and purl grrl! They are very fast to whip up. One of my friends asked if I left them in the dryer too long!!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute sweaters! I'm always looking for quick knits.