Saturday, February 11, 2006

Baby Sweaters


I haven't posted in a while because I've been knitting!! Right now I'm working on several designs of my own, but the thing that kicked it off was this little sweater from Simple Knits for Cherished Babies. It's so sweet, and I love the simple design. I ordered a lot of yarn to make other garments from this book, but somewhere on the road to finishing this sweater I got caught up in my own imagination. Tomorrow I will post a picture of one of my own designs.

2 comments:

Andrea Louise said...

Lovely sweater! Can you send me the pattern? I am about to have a baby boy and would love to knit one of those!
Thanks!
Love, Andrea Louise.

Windansea said...

hi Andrea Louise, this sweater is from a book, but are you on Ravelry at all? There are a ton of free patterns for baby sweaters and everything else!